Indian boy mistakenly splashes acid instead of water on himself

Indian boy mistakenly splashes acid instead of water on himself
This file photo shows a plain bottle with a colorless liquid that could be anything, but in actual fact, is a bottle of acid that could cause severe burns to our skin.

Eleven-year-old G. Murugan of Dindigul was reportedly trying to cool down by splashing himself with a bottle of what he thought was water.

Unfortunately, the bottle contained concentrated acid which was to be used on his father's farm.

The boy was admitted to a hospital with extensive burns to his torso and legs but is reported to be stable.

More about

Acid attack
Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDINSIDER

SPONSORED

Most Read

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.