Forbes China recently unveiled a ranking of the top 100 female entrepreneurs and businesswomen in China.
Dubbed "China's Top 100 Businesswomen in 2017", the list covering various industries was produced by the Chinese-language edition of Forbes Magazine.
Billionaires, techies and regional chiefs at multinationals are among the 100 nominees.
According to Forbes China, the ranking takes into account the number of employees, revenue, profit, assets, market capitalisation and web popularity.
Dong Mingzhu, president of the air conditioner manufacturer Gree Appliances took the crown this year, followed by telecom giant Huawei's chairwoman Sun Yafang.
Lucy Peng, or Peng Lei, chair of Ant Finance, ranked at third, was one of three people to make the list from Alibaba Group and its affiliates.
Here's a list of the top 10 women in China's business world.
10. Zhou Qunfei, chairwoman of Lens Technology
9. Liu Chang, chairwoman of New Hope Liuhe
8. Meng Wanzhou, CFO of Huawei
7. Wu Yajun, chairwoman of Longfor Properties
6. Wang Fengying, vice-chairwoman of Great Wall Motor
5. Song Guangju, chairwoman of Poly Real Estate Group
4. Yang Huiyan, vice-chairwoman of Country Garden Holdings
3. Peng Lei, executive chair of Alibaba Group
2. Sun Yafang, chairwoman of Huawei
1. Dong Mingzhu, president of Gree Electric Appliances