SINGAPORE, Aug. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Prudential Singapore, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, Visa, SC Johnson, Coca-Cola, FleishmanHillard and Coty Inc. will lead at House of Rose Professional's "Break the Ceiling Touch the Sky -- the success and leadership summit for women® to be held on Sept. 4, 2017 at the Shangri-La in Singapore.
43 speakers from over 40 of the world's best organizations will share their best practices on a variety of topics critical for women to succeed including:
- leading across gender, generation and geography;
- best examples of winning via gender diversity;
- from seat at the table to winning in the boardroom;
- technology, personal productivity and career success;
- uniquely Singapore, success strategies for Singaporean leaders to succeed;
- well being, work-balance and performance;
- taking action for success.
Break the Ceiling Touch the Sky® is the fastest growing summit for women in leadership that enables women professionals to learn, network and achieve. Participating Companies can support gender diversity and enhance the leadership skills of their women leaders at a fraction of the cost of other expensive training programs. While content is customized for women, male leaders are welcome. Over 1600 leaders from close to 200 organizations have attended prior editions of the summit to date in the last two years. The summit currently has a World Edition (permanently anchored in Singapore) and an India Edition with plans for new international locations in 2017-18.
The speakers list at the summit includes:
- Max Amen, General Manager for Coty Professional Beauty, Asia Distributor markets, Middle East and Africa;
- Shirley Yu, Group Country Manager, Visa, Greater China;
- Rachael Jarosh, President and CEO, ENACTUS;
- Shumit Kapoor, Regional President, AsiaPac, Mars Petcare;
- Anna Mascolo, General Manager, Base Chemicals Asia Pacific and Middle East at Shell Chemicals;
- Pier Luigi Sigismondi, President, Southeast Asia and Australasia, Unilever Plc;
- Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and CEO, CXA;
- Anuj Lal, Group General Manager, Asia Pacific, Kimberly Clark Professional;
- Michelle Simmons, General Manager, Southeast Asia New Markets; Microsoft;
- Ryan Mai, President, Otis Elevator Company, South Asia-Pacific;
- Su-Yen Wong, Chief Executive Officer, Human Capital Leadership Institute;
- Peter Sharp, President, Taubman Asia;
- Kash Shaikh, Founder & CEO, Besomebody, Inc.;
- Sheela Parakkal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Prudential Singapore;
- Lynne Anne Davis, President and Senior Partner, FleishmanHillard Asia Pacific;
- Alex von Behr, President vBA Consulting;
- Stephanie Keen, Office Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, Singapore;
- Paul Prendergast, Managing Director and Lead for Accenture's Management Consulting Practice in the Consumer Goods Industry;
- Brian Henderson, Chief Operating Officer, Baker McKenzie;
- Dr. Indigo Triplett, CEO 4D Performance, etc.
Julie Hamilton, Chief Customer and Commercial Leadership Officer, The Coca-Cola Company shared, "Women entrepreneurs and professionals are making great strides across India and around the world. Globally, companies with more women on their boards of directors and in senior leadership roles are experiencing stronger growth rates than those with fewer. Our business is honored to be part of this conference, which will give participants a tremendous opportunity to learn from others, share best practices, network with peers and chart their own individual courses for success. I look forward to being part of it!"
Max Amen of Coty Inc, shared, "Women are our core consumers. We are honored to have the opportunity to not only serve women as our consumers but also play a role in supporting women leadership on our business as well. The opportunity to partner with 'Break the Ceiling Touch the Sky' is representing this commitment to gender diversity and its positive impact."
Prudential Singapore and Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee are the two Platinum sponsors for the 2017 World Edition; Coca-Cola and FleishmanHillard the Gold Sponsors to date and Visa, COTY, Accenture and SC Johnson the early Silver sponsors. Two sponsorship slots are still open.
Break the Ceiling Touch the Sky -- the success and leadership summit for women® is supported by the most influential associations and chambers of commerce. Singapore Council of Women's Associations (SCWO), American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM); European Chamber of Commerce (EUROCHAM) Singapore; Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC); Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), British Chamber of Commerce (BRITCHAM), Australian Chamber of Commerce (AUSTCHAM), Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce (SICCI), French Chamber of Commerce (FCCS), Swedish Business Association of Singapore (SBAS), Food Industry Asia (FIA), Efficient Consumer Response Asia Pacific (ECR AP), US-ASEAN Business Council, EU-ASEAN Business Council, are industry partners for the summit. Entrepreneurial Action for Others Creates a Better world for us all (ENACTUS), PrimeTime Business & Professional Women's Association, BusinessWorld and Elle Singapore are network partners for the summit. The above-mentioned organizations' members as well as LOYALIST delegates -- any professional that has attended prior editions of the summit can avail of the preferential delegate rates for the summit at www.houseofroseprofessional.com
The above-mentioned organizations' members as well as LOYALIST delegates -- any professional that has attended prior editions of the summit can avail of the preferential delegate rates for the summit at www.houseofroseprofessional.com
Concluded Anthony A. Rose, Founder Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional and best-selling author of the book Break the Ceiling, Touch the Sky: Success Secrets of the World's Most Inspirational Women which inspired the summit: "The 2017 World edition of Break the Ceiling, Touch the sky® is a great opportunity for every leader to learn from the C suite speakers onstage, network with peers, exchange best practices and propel yourself to greater success and contribution. Don't miss the opportunity to learn from and to be the best!"
For full details on the summit, confirmed speakers and to book delegate passes, corporate tables or to sponsor the summit please visit www.houseofroseprofessional.com.
House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd. is based in Singapore and operates across three segments -- Public Relations (PR), Publishing and People.
House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
Email: email@example.com or call +65 83322017.