Summit casts a spotlight on the experience revolution in commerce with all-new tracks on Finance, AI, Virtual & Augmented Reality
SINGAPORE, Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Millennial 20/20 expands conference tracks from last year to include new industry segments and topics such as Finance, AI and Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Refreshed line-up features over 200 speakers and 3,000 disruptive brands who are changing the face of commerce with headliners such as Facebook, Google, Shell, Jet Airways, Uber, Expedia, Sephora, Qoo10, Lazada, Pizza Hut, FoodPanda, Mondelez International, Kellogg, LEGO, Johnson & Johnson, Credit Suisse, OCBC Bank, Airbnb and many more
- 2017 Summit updates include the launch of an online networking portal, to meet attendees and exhibitors, and the "Millennial 20/20 Ones-To-Watch Awards" which recognise excellence in the industry for those that have embraced the evolving commerce landscape with exceptional solutions, campaigns, technologies or platforms that are enabling change
With just a month to go, Millennial 20/20 Summit announces an updated line-up of conference tracks and speakers for its second edition held on 25 and 26 October 2017 at the ArtScience museum.
Anchored around reimagining experiences for the consumer through immersive and experiential platforms, this year's summit focuses on bringing a greater understanding of the "experience revolution" in commerce, exploring how brands can find success in a complex and ever-evolving consumer landscape which requires them to think of innovation, disruption and technology as key components of their future.
"This year's summit explores the 'millennial mind-set' in a new reality where psychographics will outweigh demographics, and the 'experience revolution' that is impacting every aspect of the commerce landscape. We hope to give audiences a preview of the future of commerce with our experiential showcases and our stellar line-up of speakers and exhibitors," said Rupa Ganatra, Founding Partner, Millennial 20/20.
Unilever Foundry will be unveiling the Foundry30 SEAA, the newest addition to the global Foundry community. Foundry30 SEAA will comprise the best, brightest and most ambitious start-ups for South-East Asia and Australasia as identified by Unilever Foundry, the global collaboration platform that connects Unilever's 400+ brands and functions with disruptive start-ups to pioneer the future of marketing. Visitors to Millennial 20/20 can connect with the Foundry 30 SEAA and other innovative start-ups on Start-up Street, which will bring together the future of retail; media; branding and content; data; personalisation; and sustainability and social impact enterprises. Foundry30 SEAA will be hosted at Millennial 20/20 by LEVEL3 -- Unilever Foundry's unique co-working space housed in the Unilever Singapore offices -- which provides its start-up members with access to Unilever for collaboration and mentorship in solving real-world problems.
Featured showcases also include a Salesforce presentation of real-world applications for artificial intelligence (AI) using Salesforce Einstein, a service bringing AI capabilities into Salesforce's Customer Success Platform; Facebook's new performance marketing solutions that combine marketing automation and artificial intelligence to change consumer behaviour and help businesses discover growth, offering insight into changing consumer habits, new sources of growth and the ability to design frictionless user experiences; a demonstration of augmented reality (AR) and its applications in experiential marketing with Blippar, an app using image recognition, AR and computer vision technology to bring the physical world to life through smart devices; Singapore-based in-store advertising start-up Ksubaka's gamification playSpots, which enable brands and retailers to connect with audiences through games managed remotely in interactive kiosks.
Agenda highlights include exciting conversations and debates around the hottest topics from today's industry sectors, such as:
- Travel & Hospitality: "Can established hotel brands play in the sharing economy game?"
- Fashion & Beauty: "Elevating the customer experience at every touchpoint and converting shoppers into brand loyalists"
- E-Commerce: "You've gone social but are you getting results? Measuring your ROI"
- Finance: "The new chains on the block. Meet Fintech's most disruptive players"
- Food & Beverage: "Driving the contents of today's shopping cart"
- Marketing & Advertising: "Connecting across generations: How brands can engage with consumers across Gen X, Y and Z"
Visitors to the summit can anticipate a curated pipeline of compelling discussions anchored around the 'millennial mind-set', featuring speakers such as:
- Nitin Gajria, Country Manager - Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos, Google;
- Amit Dhupkar, Head of Group Technology, Singapore Post LTD;
- Gabriel Garcia, Head of Marketing & Channel Strategy - Asia Pacific, Expedia;
- Richa Goswami, Head of Digital - Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson;
- Arthur Bastings, President & Managing Director, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific;
- Helen Sou, SVP - Digital Media, PCCW OTT;
- Aaron Hung, Senior Director of Partnerships APAC, TripAdvisor;
- Sandy Russell, VP Commercial - Asia Pacific, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group;
- Simon Torring, Head of Innovation & Omni-channel, Sephora SEA;
- Badri Narayanan, VP - Customer Development & Global Markets, Unilever;
- Sanchita Singh, Chief People Officer, Pizza Hut Asia;
- Ganesh Kashyap, Senior Director, Global eCommerce, Mondelez International;
- Bidyut Dumra, Executive Director, DBS Bank; Sanjib Bose, Regional Marketing Lead – APAC, Kellogg Company;
- Keerthi Kumaravelu, Marketing, Insights & Strategy Manager - SEA & Emerging Asia, LEGO Group;
- Ganesh Iyer, SVP - Market & Product Development, HSBC;
- Ho Chee Wai, Product Lead - Mobile Financial & Payment Services, Singtel and
- Juliana Nguyen, Regional Brand Marketing Director – APAC, Airbnb.
The summit will also launch for the first-time personalised networking sessions for attendees, which can be booked via an online portal launching this month, and an all-new awards called the "Millennial 20/20 Ones-To-Watch Awards", or MOWAs, which recognises excellence in the industry for brands that have embraced the evolving commerce landscape with exceptional solutions, campaigns, technologies or platforms that are enabling change.
"We are excited to unveil the Millennial 20/20 Ones-To-Watch Awards this year following a great display of unparalleled place-makers at last year's summit that have positively affected change and improved experiences for consumers. Through the awards, we recognise exceptional talent across the various industries in our onward journey to re-imaging the way we do business in a digital age," said Simon Berger, Founding Partner of Millennial 20/20.
Winners of the "Millennial 20/20 Ones-To-Watch Awards", or "MOWAs", will be announced on 25 October and feature six award categories: Retail Re-invented, Killer Campaign, Best Retail Solutions, Millennial Commerce-Enabler, Millennial Brand 2017 and Eco-System Star of the Year 2017. Entries has been closed on 8 September 2017. For details, visit www.millennial20-20.com/singapore2017/awards/?s=pr.
Registration to the Millennial 20/20 Summit is open to public. Tickets are available at S$750.00. There are also start-up general admission tickets available at S$450.00. All tickets permit access to all three conference stages, industry sector tracks, the exhibition area, meeting areas, showcases and networking opportunities. For direct bookings, please visit this link.
The full summit agenda can be found here. For more information, visit www.millennial20-20.com.
For further information, tickets, images or interviews please contact:
Alicia Lau, Account Manager, FleishmanHillard / email@example.com / +65 6424 6380
About Millennial 20/20
Millennial 20/20 is the global business event, gathering world-leading brands, retailers, corporates, start-ups and solution providers to delve deep into the "millennial mind-set" on today's consumers. The conference and interactive exhibition is targeted at an evolved generation of consumers who have founded the social media revolution, have technology embedded in their DNA and are at the core of creating a game-changing future marketplace. The event will focus on four industry sector conference tracks; fashion and beauty, food and beverage, finance and travel and hospitality. The Summit will provide the future of next-gen commerce on 25-26 October at the ArtScience museum in Singapore, with over 200 speakers, 3 conference stages and a series of interactive and experiential showcases. The inaugural event took place in London in 2016 and had its Asia debut in Singapore and New York the same year. This year's edition will include Sydney as its latest addition in the series.