Foreign worker rushed to hospital after swallowing dentures

A foreign worker in Singapore nearly choked to death when he accidentally swallowed his dentures, Sin Chew Daily reported.

The 26-year-old Bangladeshi was chatting with his friends in Geylang when his dentures suddenly got stuck in his throat.

He was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.

An witness took a video of the 7.45pm incident on Saturday before writing to Chinese newspaper Lianhe Wanbao about it.

Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDED CONTENT

SPONSORED CONTENT

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.