MH370: Chinese families want search to continue

MH370: Chinese families want search to continue
PHOTO: AFP

BEIJING - Families of Chinese passengers who were on Flight MH370 want the search for the missing plane to continue.

In a statement, the family members said the search should continue as promised regardless if it was later confirmed that the debris found off Reunion was part of the Beijing-bound airliner that disappeared on March 8 last year.

Cheng Liping, whose husband Ju Kun was on MH370, told The Star that the families would not believe that the washed-up wreckage was part of the missing airplane.

"We won't believe anything until our loved ones are found," she said.

Another next-of-kin, who preferred to remain anonymous, hoped that the authorities would determine the origin of the debris as soon as possible.

More about

MH370
Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDINSIDER

SPONSORED

Most Read

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.