One month after announcing Singapore's first mobile phone after-sales support plan, SmartSupport Plus, for its mobile post-paid customers, StarHub today announced that the plan covers more smartphone models. In addition, customers can sign up for a more affordable SmartSupport Basic plan.
At its initial launch on September 27, SmartSupport Plus only covered the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4. As promised, the service is now extended to more mobile phones on Apple iOS and Google Android which include the following models:
- Apple iPhone 5S and 5C
- ASUS PadFone Infinity (phone only)
- HTC One, One Mini, Butterfly S
- LG Optimus G, G Pro, G2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, Galaxy S4 Mini, Mega 6.3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 Active
- Sony Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra
While the SmartSupport Plus plan includes device replacement or swap, data protection and tech support, the new SmartSupport Basic Plan only includes device replacement or swap. Monthly subscription starts from $6 and covers several phone models which are not covered by SmartSupport Plus. They are:
- BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5
- Nokia 301, Lumia 520, 625, 925 and 1020
Visit Hardware Zone for more stories.