1. SingTel fire: 60,000 customers to be compensated - The aftermath of the SingTel fire isn't a pretty sight. Customers are angry, and here's the compensation plan. What do you think? Share your thoughts on AsiaOne's forum.
2. SingTel fire: Why no backup plans in place? - After damage control and recovery, the spotlight now turns to SingTel's contingency plans.
3. LG may unveil curved phone next month - Is this the start of the curved screen trend? From curved LED TVs to Samsung's curved smart phone, the stakes are high in the battle for technological innovation.
4. Guilty of turning on your phone on the plane when you shouldn't? Don't be - A survey of 2000 adults in Singapore, UK, Italy, Germany, France and Spain has revealed what we have always suspected to be true: Most of us turn on our mobiles before going through airport security.
5. Apple 'space-ship' campus plan clear for launch - The geeks are not merely contented with selling great products. They want to take over the world - one step at a time. Check out Apple, Facebook, Google and Samsung's plans for world domination here.
6. Facebook ends 'invisibility cloak' for users - Want to maintain a low profile on Facebook? Well, that's nearly impossible now - Facebook is disabling the 'hide' feature.
7. Twitter pays engineer $12.5m as Silicon Valley tussles for talent - The talent crunch in Silicon valley has driven up salaries for engineering talent. And here's a mind-boggling figure: Twitter's senior vice president of engineering raked in S$12.5 million last year.
8. Hacker group targets Google Malaysia; no passwords stolen - What can be more prominent than the monolith, Google? Malaysians were greeted by an unfamiliar site when they visited Google Malaysia's homepage last Friday.
9. The DSLR bubble has burst - Has smartphone photography heralded the end of DSLRs?
10. The 5 most overpriced tech products - Would you pay $161,977 for a paper shredder? There are some tech items items where the price doesn't match - the bang for buck ratio is totally out of whack. Here is the countdown of the 5 most overpriced tech products.