Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to all AsiaOne readers residing in Singapore.
2. Entries must be submitted via this contest site should reach us by August 1, 2016 to be deemed as eligible.
3. Only entries that are complete will be accepted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Winners will be selected by the AsiaOne editorial team. All decisions made are final.
5. Winners will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone.
6. Winners are responsible for collecting their own prizes. The date(s), time(s) and venue(s) of the collection will be notified via email and/or phone.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be utilized within the specified validity period and no requests for extension will be entertained.
8. Prizes not collected will be forfeited.
9. Employees of Singapore Press Holdings Limited and all its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families are not eligible for the contest.
10. SPH's decision on all matters relating to this contest will be final and binding on all persons participating in this contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. SPH reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture, identification card number and city of residence of the winner of this contest for advertising and publicity purposes.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering into this Contest, participants agree that SPH, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this draw or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
2. SPH, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest without prior notice.
3. SPH is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries, caused by telephone lines or systems or internet service providers, for entry responses received after the deadline as a consequence of telephone or internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads, or for any stolen, misplaced, or incomplete responses.
4. SPH reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the contest or the website, to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Web site, or to be acting in violation of the Computer Misuse Act or any other law or regulation.
5. SPH reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this contest, the entry submission process or the relevant web site.
6. Participants also agree that SPH is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to a participant or third party's computer relating to or resulting from this Contest and/or its prizes.
7. SPH is not liable for damage to a user's computer system in any way due to a user's participation in the online Contest or downloading of any information in connection with the registration, including without limitation any server failure; lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
8. SPH reserves the right to modify or cancel this online Contest in the event that the platform becomes technically corrupted or unsuitable for use.
9. By participating in this contest, you consent to the organizer to use the information submitted as it deems fit, to send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations selected by us.