Tatsumoto Japanese Pork sausages are a tasty and nutritious addition to any breakfast meal.
They come in five flavours, namely Original, Arabiki, Ham, Cheese and Chipolata.
Now, three new flavours have been added to the Tatsumoto line of Japanese pork sausages - Black pepper, Seaweed and Sweet Corn.
All Tatsumoto pork sausages come in collagen casings and are gluten-free, except for the Sweet Corn sausages.
Other unique features of the sausages include the following:
- They are 100 per cent cooked and made with an extra lean recipe.
- They have a high meat content.
- After defrosting, they can be directly fried on a non-stick frying pan without oil. Alternatively, they can be oven-baked,steamed or stir-fried.
- They are fully approved by Agri- Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore.
- They come in 225-250g packs.
- They can be reheated and served.
Tatsumoto sausages are just one of the numerous affordable quality frozen products marketed by C S Tay Foods.
Besides bringing a wide assortment of frozen chicken, seafood, vegetables and pork products, CS Tay has consistently evolved to continue to follow its vision, namely:
- to be the market leader in total food solutions;
- to offer innovative and creative food products; and
- to ensure the Tay brand represents and stands for total brand leadership.
C S Tay Foods
64 Woodlands Terrace, Woodlands East Industrial Estate, Singapore 738468
This article was first published on April 19, 2015.
Get The New Paper for more stories.