We all know many people can't pass up goose meat when they go to Hong Kong.
The SoShiok Show shook things up a little by visiting one of the trendiest restaurants in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, M&C Duck, which is famed for its modern take on classic dishes like Peking duck.
Yi Qian and Olivia got to try these dishes:
- Sliced pork with garlic and chilli sauce
- Sliced duck with osmanthus pudding on a Pringles chip
- Smoked duck with eggplant in sesame sauce
- Deep fried cod
- Peking duck and duck bone soup
- Stuffed apple in osmanthus syrup
Shop 3319, 3/F, Gateway Arcade
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui
Watch the video to find out how the food taste and what ratings they got here.
|Go to www.razor.tv for more videos|