LONDON - Carl Froch wants to forget all the hype and get going with his long-awaited world title re-match with George Groves, set to be one of the biggest fights in British boxing history.
When the two Englishmen met for the first time in Manchester last year Froch, the reigning World Boxing Association (WBA) and International Boxing Federation (IBF) super-middleweight emerged victorious after the referee controversially stopped Groves from continuing in the ninth round.
It was bitter loss for Groves, who had stunned ringside experts by knocking the 36-year-old Froch down in the first round.
Now 80,000 fans are expected at Wembley Stadium on Saturday to see if local London hero Groves, 26, can dethrone Froch, from Nottingham in the English Midlands, at the second attempt.
The bout has revived interest in boxing in Britain where, as in many other countries, the sport had suffered from having a multiplicity of world champions and a string of confected rivalries.
But the pre-fight drama has no interest to Froch.
"I don't enjoy this," he said. "I enjoy it in the ring but I don't enjoy the build-up to it.
"Once I'm in there and that bell rings, I'm doing the business. But if you're asking me whether I enjoy the build-up, stood here now, then no.
"When that bell goes I'm going to enjoy it greatly. It is going to be a fantastic fight because we've got such a big crowd behind us and everybody seems to be watching around the world." Froch added he would not be under-estimating Groves again as he now knew exactly the capabilities of his younger opponent.
"I know what to expect now," he said. "I know what tactics Groves brings. He tries to wind his opponent up. He was successful the first time but I don't listen to him now.
"I'll use this as a chance to show everybody how good I am. All I need to do is concentrate. I've beaten tough, strong, world class athletes.
"Roll on Saturday. I can't wait."