Update: Monday July 14, 2014 - Contest is now closed. Winners will be notified by email.
World Cup fever is upon us!
We can expect sleepless nights for a month as we root for our favourite football teams battle it out for the most coveted title.
As we run on adrenaline during the daytime to stay awake, here's an incentive for those tiring nights for you - take part in the AsiaOne People's Choice of Top 10 World Cup Players Contest and stand to win $3,000 worth of shopping vouchers.
Send in your ranking list of who you think are the top 10 World Cup 2014 football players. At the end of the contest, the results will be tallied up and if your list matches the final ranked list from your submitted nominations - from number 10 player to the number one - you win!
And if there happens to be more than one winner with the correct answers, the prize will be split evenly among the winners. Judges decision is final.
Fill up the form below before 12am on Monday, July 14, 2014.
Terms & conditions:
1. The contest is open to all AsiaOne readers.
2. Only entries that are complete and sent in with the readers' contact details by 12am, July 14, 2014 (Monday) will be deemed as eligible.
3. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
4. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
5. Employees and immediate families and agencies associated with this contest are ineligible to enter.
6. The judges' decision on all matters relating to this contest will be final and binding on all persons participating in this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. Prizes must be utilised within the specified validity period and no requests for extensions will be entertained.
8. SPH reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the winner of this contest for advertising and publicity purposes.
General Terms & Conditions
1. By entering into this Contest, participants agree that SPH, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this draw or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
2. SPH, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest without prior notice.
3. SPH is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries, caused by telephone lines or systems or internet service providers, for entry responses received after the deadline as a consequence of telephone or internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads, or for any stolen, misplaced, or incomplete responses.
4. SPH reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the contest or the website, to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Web site, or to be acting in violation of the Computer Misuse Act or any other law or regulation.
5. SPH reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest, the entry submission process or the relevant web site.
6. Participants also agree that SPH is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to a participant or third party's computer relating to or resulting from this Contest and/or its prizes.
7. SPH is not liable for damage to a user's computer system in any way due to a user's participation in the online Contest or downloading of any information in connection with the registration, including without limitation any server failure; lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
8. SPH reserves the right to modify or cancel this online Contest in the event that the platform becomes technically corrupted or unsuitable for use.