20. "When you're sat in row Z, and the ball hits your head, that's Zamora, that's Zamora."
West Ham fans derided their own goal-shy striker Bobby Zamora to the tune of Dean Martin's That's Amore.
Still regularly missing the target for QPR in the Championship.
19. "His name is Rio and he watches from the stand."
This cleverly adapted Duran Duran tune was originally directed at Rio Ferdinand back in 2003 after he failed a drugs test and incurred an eight-month ban, but it's returned this season as the former England defender has found himself out of favour at Old Trafford.
18. "You're nothing special, we lose every week."
Another West Ham effort during their defeat by Manchester City earlier this season when the Hammers were in the midst of a dismal run of form and looked in serious danger of dropping out of the EPL.
17. "Deep fry yer pizzas, we're gonna deep fry yer pizzas."
As long as it's fried and full of grease, Scottish folk have a reputation for eating just about anything, including deep-fried Mars bars.
Yes, really. Scotland fans belted this song out in a clever attempt to frighten their more culinary-proud Italian opponents during a World Cup qualifier in March 2007, before nipping out for a deep-fried spaghetti bolognese and a pint of something cold and fizzy.
16. "Bernt Haas! I've gone and Bernt my Haas. I've gone and Bernt my Haas. I've gone and Bernt my Haas. Bernt Haas..."
Childish? Yes. But West Bromwich Albion fans needed a laugh when they came up with this ditty about their former Austria defender during a dismal season in 2004-05.
15. "Chelsea, wherever you may be, keep your wife from John Terry."
Sung to the tune of Lord Of The Dance, Chelsea fans sounded out a warning to men the world over after their captain's affair with former teammate Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend was revealed.