1) Will Manchester United win anything this season, or at least finish in the top four?
It can be a season without trophy, but even (Sir Alex) Ferguson had one or two seasons without winning anything. The top-four position depends on the next transfer market.
2) Is David Moyes the right man for the job?
He is a top manager fighting against time. We all know that taking over a legend like Ferguson is not easy, but Moyes has got enough terrific players to succeed, as well as a desire to learn quickly.
3) Some believe that the squad Sir Alex Ferguson left Moyes is one of great potential. What do you think?
Yes, definitely. They have terrific young players, like (Adnan) Januzaj, working with already great players like Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney.
4) A team like United normally move to sign transfer targets early in the transfer window.
What do you think happened this time and how will it affect the team this season?
I think the new board tried a different way to deal with transfers and realised that they made a few big mistakes along the way. Yes, it can have an effect on how the season goes for the team.
5) Do you think veterans like Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic are past their prime?
I don't think I am harsh in saying they are never going to be as young as they were two or three years ago. However, I am sure Moyes will challenge them and get them to perform somewhere close to their best because they will still play important roles in United's title prospects. Rio and Vidic are still massive players.