As the country's capital city, Jakarta offers many choices of accommodation. From five-star luxury palaces to modest hostels for budget travelers, the city has it all.
With the growing number of hotel-booking sites and customers preferring to browse and make room reservations online, picking a hotel that suits your needs and budget is easy. For example, you can easily check facilities, rates per night, reviews from past guests and ratings before clicking "Book now".
According to Agoda, there are more than 200 hotels in Indonesia that consistently exhibit a large volume of feedback from guests (a minimum of 200 reviews) who booked their rooms through its website in 2014.
Since guests are asked to submit their review only after their stay is complete, the so-called Agoda Ratings Excellence Awards are said to reflect the high quality of service and accommodation provided by these hotels.
From a total of 209 hotels in the country, only 14 hotels in Jakarta made the list.
1. Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta (Rating score: 8.9)
2. Gran Melia Jakarta (8.4)
3. Shangri-la Hotel Jakarta (8.4)
4. JW Marriott Jakarta Hotel (8.4)
5. Kosenda Hotel (8.3)
6. Pullman Jakarta Central Park Hotel (8.3)
7. Morrissey Serviced Apartment (8.2)
8. Pullman Jakarta (8.2)
9. JS Luwansa Hotel & Convention Center (8.2)
10. Gran Mahakam Hotel (8.2)
11. Harris Hotel and Conventions Kelapa Gading (8.1)
12. Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni Hotel (8)
13. Harris Suites fX Sudirman (8)
14. Alila Jakarta Hotel (8)