AsiaOne Online Pte Ltd’s PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY (PDPP)
This policy describes the Personal Data which AsiaOne Online Pte Ltd collects during your course of interactions, agreements or transactions with us via our website and or services.
We respect your privacy and strongly believe in keeping your data safe. Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for the purpose consented, we will protect it as required under the PDPA.
We may update this Policy from time to time to ensure that our standards and practices remain relevant and comply with the applicable laws and guidelines.
More information about the PDPA can be found at the website of the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) at www.pdpc.gov.sg
1. “Personal Data”, which, in this PDPP and in line with the PDPA, refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
This may include your full name, identification number, passport, photograph, video, mobile telephone number, personal email address, thumbprint, DNA profile, as well as name and residential address of any individual which you have provided us.
Consent, Purposes for collection, Use or Disclosure of your Personal Data
2. By applying this Policy, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
3. Consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data can be provided either in the form of expressed consent or deemed consent. Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary and you are deemed to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data under which it was collected. If you have consented to our disclosure of your personal data to other organization for a particular purpose, they will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
4. If you provide the personal data belonging to others, you warrant that you have informed the individuals of the purposes for which we are collecting their personal data and that they have consented to your disclosure of their personal data to us for those purposes.
5. When using your personal data to contact you for the purposes under which you have consented, we may contact you via postal mail, electronic mail, SMS, telephone, fax or any other means.
6. You should ensure that all personal data provided to us is true, complete and in order for us to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Protection of your Personal Data
7. You understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will take reasonable efforts to protect your personal data held by us. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized and unintended access that is beyond our control.
Retention of your Personal Data
8. We will review your personal data held by us on a regular basis to determine if such personal data is still needed. Your personal data will not be retained longer than needed for the purpose under which it was collected, unless there are business, industry and/or legal requirements for the retention of such. Your personal data will also not be kept for “just in case” it may be needed for other purposes that you have not been notified.
Transfer of your Personal Data out of Singapore
9. If we transfer your personal data to a country outside of Singapore, we will ensure that the organization or country provides a standard of protection to the personal data that is comparable to that provided under Singapore’s PDPA.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
10. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, correct or obtain access to your personal data held by us, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
11. Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or with regards to AsiaOne Online Pte Ltd’s Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
AsiaOne Online Pte Ltd
1002 Jalan Bukit Merah
Or email: email@example.com