CHINA - A list of the top 15 'goddesses' for 2013, polled from numerous Chinese 'zhai-nan' (male homebodies who spend long periods of time indoors entertaining themselves with the computer, television and video games) is out. Take a look at how their favourite female stars rank against each other.
15. Liu Yifei Often called a 'fairy', Liu unfortunately lacks in the acting department, but her good looks more than make up for it.
14. Lin Chi-ling Taiwanese model and actress Lin Chi-ling, blessed with a good figure and beautiful face, enchants many homebodies with her child-like voice.
13. Zhou Xun Talented Chinese actress Zhou has won many acting awards, handling roles of extreme polarities with great ease.
12. Zhang Ziyi International star Zhang is a classic Chinese beauty who wins the hearts of many homebodies.
11. Li Xiaolu Her recent motherhood has enhanced this accomplished Chinese actress' femininity.
10. Vicki Zhao Wei The Chinese public has witnessed Zhao's maturing beauty in an acting career that spans more than a decade.
9. Tiffany Tang With her bright eyes, sharp chin, and delicate features, actress Tang is a 'goddess' to many homebodies.
8. Zhang Yuqi Chinese actress Zhang stuns the crowds with her sensual outfits on the red carpet of film festivals.
7. Betty Sun Short-haired Sun is a breath of fresh air with her sweet and adorable looks. She is also a versatile actress who tackled numerous acting roles.
6. Tong Liya Although 'natural beauty' Tong is already taken, she remains the 'goddess' in many male homebodies' hearts.
5. Yang Mi Plastic surgery rumours also surround the popular Chinese actress and singer Yang Mi.
4. Gao Yuanyuan Chinese actress Gao emits sweet and innocent 'girl-next-door' vibes, easily capturing the hearts of many.
3. Angelababy Regardless of whether she has gone under the knife, Angelababy is well-known for her beauty. Her facial features are also most sought-after by her peers in cosmetic surgeries.
2. Fan Bingbing Chinese actress Fan is a hot favourite of the film, fashion and entertainment circles.
1. Tang Wei Tang, with her acting talent and unique aura, successfully transitions from her controversial nude role in the film Lust, Caution to become the nation's idol.