SINGAPORE - The Ministry of National Development has re-appointed its president Mr Greg Seow and 7 other members to the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) Council for another 3-year term from October 22, 2013, to October 21, 2016.
Mr Seow and the 7 members have served in the Inaugural Council since it was formed on October 22, 2010. The statutory board is in charge of regulating the real estate agency industry under the Estate Agents Act.
Mr Greg Seow, Director, PartnerRe Limited, was re-elected as Council President, while 7 members were also re-appointed and 4 new appointments were made.
The re-appointed members are:
- Mr Lawrence Ang, Senior Consultant, Donaldson & Burkinshaw
- Mr Ho Chee Pong, Senior Director (Human Capital), Public Service Division, Prime Minister's Office
- Er Dr Tan Guan, Senior Principal, T.Y. Lin International Pte Ltd
- Associate Professor Yu Shi Ming, Department of Real Estate, National University of Singapore
- Mr Chionh Chye Khye, Executive Director, Council for Estate Agencies
- Mr Seah Seng Choon, Executive Director, Consumers Association of Singapore
- Mr Yap Chin Beng, Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Estate & Corporate), Housing & Development Board
New appointments for a three-year term with effect from 22 October 2013 include:
- Ms Pauline Goh, Chief Executive Officer, CBRE Singapore & Southeast Asia
- Mr Harrif Bin Hambali, Senior Asset Manager, Warees Investments Pte Ltd
- Mr Ho Tian Lam, Chief Executive Officer, DTZ Debenham Tie Leung (SEA) Pte Ltd
- Mr Sin Lye Chong, Director & Controller of Housing, Property Research Department, Urban Redevelopment Authority