Dog dies after eating bait left out by pest control firm

Dog dies after eating bait left out by pest control firm
Tiger, a jack russell terrier, died on July 22 after playing at Block 412, Commonwealth Avenue West. The town council has warned the firm involved.

SINGAPORE - A pest control firm has been given a warning after a dog died from eating poisoned bread meant to kill pigeons.


Get the full story from The Straits Times.

Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDINSIDER

SPONSORED

Most Read

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.