Fire at Tampines destroys most of 3-room flat

Fire at Tampines destroys most of 3-room flat

SINGAPORE - A fire at a 10th floor unit in Block 234, Tampines Street 21, destroyed most of the items in the three-room flat.

Witnesses said the blaze started from candles on an altar in the living room.

The 63-year-old blind masseuse who lives there with his wife, 60, and daughter, 21, said their furniture was donated. No one was injured in Monday's incident.


Get The New Paper for more stories.

Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDED CONTENT

SPONSORED CONTENT

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.