SINGAPORE - National Service registration will be conducted between Aug 19 and Sep 9 for male Singapore citizens and permanent residents born between June 1, 1997 and Aug 31, 1997 (both dates inclusive).
A MINDEF statement released today said that registration may be done online at http://www.ns.sg or in person at the Central Manpower Base (CMPB) Podium at 3 Depot Road, Singapore 109680.
The following documents must be produced during registration at CMPB:
- National Registration Identity Card or Birth Certificate
- Education Certificates
- Citizenship Certificates (if any) and
- Other documents as specified in the Registration Notice
A registrant may also apply online or in person for the postponement of his liability to report for enlistment in order to complete his studies in Singapore. Successful applicants will be notified.
Any registrant who does not meet the postponement criteria, or is not successful in his application for postponement, must:
- during registration, appoint a date between Dec 1, 2014 and Jan 19, 2015 (both dates inclusive) for his medical screening; and
- go for his medical screening at CMPB on the appointed date between 8am and 1.30pm.
For enquiries, call the NS eServices at the toll-free telephone number 1800-3676767 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.