NSF died from acute allergic reaction to zinc chloride fumes, not asthma

NSF died from acute allergic reaction to zinc chloride fumes, not asthma

SINGAPORE - The fumes were emitted from the six smoke grenades used during a training exercise in April last year. Private Lee, 21, died after having breathing difficulties and passed out during the training exercise in Lim Chu Kang.


Get the full story from The Straits Times.

More about

Singapore Army
Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDINSIDER

SPONSORED

Most Read

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.