Owen Road fire: Neighbours tried to save woman from flat

Owen Road fire: Neighbours tried to save woman from flat
A 92-year-old woman died on Wednesday evening after her one-room flat in Owen Road caught fire.

Said Ms Nisha Abdul Rahim, who has lived at Owen Road's Block 47 all her life: "The smoke was so thick, it was hard to see. But I could see fire all round her bed. I couldn't hear any sound."


Get the full story from The Straits Times.

Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDINSIDER

SPONSORED

Most Read

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.