SINGAPORE - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam will deliver Singapore's 2015 Budget in Parliament on Feb 23, announced the Ministry of Finance today.
The Budget Statement will be telecast live on television and radio, while there will also be a live webcast on the Singapore Budget website (http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg).
The Budget Statement will be uploaded onto the Singapore Budget website after the speech has been delivered. Members of the public can also receive the Budget Statement via email by subscribing to the Budget Statement mailing list on the Singapore Budget website.
The public will also be able to access information about the Budget on the Budget 2015 mobile application, which is available for download on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. It will feature live streaming of the budget speech, access to press releases and real-time announcements, video clips, and an email subscription for the full Budget Statement.
MOF also said that it encourages the public to continue sending in their views and suggestions on issues relevant to Budget 2015. Members of the public can submit their feedback through the following channels:
- REACH Budget Microsite (http://www.reach.gov.sg/budget2015)
- REACH Singapore Facebook (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore)
- REACH Singapore Twitter @REACH_Singapore(#SGBudget2015)
- Singapore Budget website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg)
- Email (email@example.com)
- Toll-Free Hotline (1800-226-0806)
- SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
- Mail (REACH, 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369)
This ongoing feedback exercise will close on Jan 29.