Former presidential candidate Tan Jee Say announced on Sunday the formation of a new political party called Singaporeans First.
Get the full story from The Straits Times.
The eleven founding members of Singaporeans First are:
1. Dr Ang Yong Guan, psychiatrist, and ex-grassroots leader
2. Michael Chia, retired engineer and volunteer social worker
3. Fahmi Rais, communications professional and ex-young PAP and legislative assistant
4. Fatimah Akhtar, architect
5. Dr David Foo Ming Jin, chemist, logistics professional and ex-young PAP
6. Jamie Lee Swee Yan, certified SAP IT professional and project manager
7. Winston Lim, architect and town planner
8. Dr Loke Pak Hoe, director of three multi-national education companies
9. Tan Jee Say, financial adviser, ex-civil servant, banker and fund manager
10. David Tan L K, educationist, and ex-grassroots leader
11. Tan Peng Ann, social entrepreneur, retired SAF offcier and ex-PAP grassroots leader
Click on the gallery to find out more details about the founding members and party manifesto: