If you grew up during the 1990s, you would definitely remember these trends that were considered popular back then.
Youth.sg recently compiled a list of six items that will take us back down memory lane.
1. Before Xbox and PlayStation existed, Tetris had a device for itself called the Brick Game.
2. Every student was carrying a Von Dutch bag when it was considered a hipster brand... until it just stopped one day.
3. Remember when everyone wanted a Tamagochi?
4. The concept of pulling your bag to school instead of carrying it was an novelty to primary school kids, and those who owned a Roller Backpack were deemed cool immediately.
5. Before the iPhone craze, there was the Walkman era.
6. Sold for just 10 or 20 cents in school bookshops, Pokemon or flag erasers were the in-thing in primary schools.
Oh and let's not forget the all-time-favourite TV channel for all the 90s kids in Singapore: Kids Central. The most unforgettable show was probably Hi-5 which aired at 5pm daily back in those days.
Visit STOMP for more stories.