Twin toddlers in India die in washing machine mishap

Twin toddlers in India die in washing machine mishap
PHOTO: Pixabay

Twin toddlers in Delhi, India, died tragically after they got into the family's washing machine while their parents were distracted, Malaysia Nanban reported.

The parents, both in their early 30s, realised the twins were missing and began looking around the house.

After a few hours, when family members were unloading the washing machine, they were shocked to find the twins lying inside unconscious.

The toddlers had apparently drowned.

More about

india
Purchase this article for republication.

BRANDINSIDER

SPONSORED

Most Read

Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions.