Celebrity make-up artist Dollei Seah dishes out tips on how to turn spring's palettes into wearable, everyday looks.
Bright turquoise eye make-up and glossy, soft coral lips make for a fashion-forward and pretty look.
Complexion: Apply a make-up base to even out the complexion and add a glow with a sheer foundation.
Eyes: Draw on brows and apply a metallic turquoise shadow on the socket.
Accentuate the upper and lower lashlines with a turquoise liner. Using a stiff liner brush, smudge the turquoise liner on the upper lashline and blend it with the eyeshadow for a seamless gradient of colour.
Smudge a little dark grey shadow on the lower, outer corners of the eyes
Coat upper and lower lashes with black mascara.
Cheeks: Dust on coral pink blusher on the apple of the cheeks, and accentuate cheekbones with a highlighter.
Lips: Apply a coral rouge on lips and layer on a pink gloss.
1. SHU UEMURA METALLIC BOUQUET IN COPPER DAHLIA, $44, available at Shu Uemura counters
2. ASTALIFT LIGHTING PERFECTION LIQUID FOUNDATION, $72, available at Astalift stores from next month
3. LANCOME KHOL HYPNOSE WATERPROOF IN 08 VERT TUILERIES, $36, available at Sephora Ion
4. LANCOME MY FRENCH PALETTE, $90, available at Sephora Ion
5. BURBERRY FRESH GLOW LUMINOUS BASE FLUID, $70, available at Burberry counters
6. MAC TOLEDO BLUSH OMBRE IN AZAELA BLOSSOM, $52, available at MAC counters in March
7. RMK VINTAGE DROP GLOSS IN NO. 02, $30, available at RMK counters
8. MAKE UP FOR EVER SMOKY STRETCH LENGTHENING & DEFINING MASCARA, $42, available at Make Up For Ever counters from March
9. LUNASOL STAIN COLOR LIPS, $46 each, available at Lunasol counters from next month