The Estee Lauder Companies has long been an advocate of breast cancer awareness.
The late Mrs Evelyn Lauder, the daughter-in-law of brand founder Estee Lauder, launched the company's Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in 1992, and since 1993, the company has been funding research for breast cancer prevention. It has raised more than US$53 million (S$67 million) to date.
This year, it is sticking to tradition, with five brands raising funds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month this month.
1. Bobbi Brown limited-edition Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection, $54 each;
20 per cent of the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Foundation Singapore (BCF).
2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II and Pink Ribbon Keychain, $150; $20 goes to the BCF.
3. Clinique Purpose Long Last Lipstick in Power With Pink, and mini cosmetic pouch, $36; 10 per cent goes to the BCF.
4. Origins Drink Up Hydrating Lip Balm in Berry Splash, $29; $5 goes to the BCF.
5. La Mer The Hand Treatment, $95; $20 goes to the BCF.
This article was first published on Oct 3, 2014.
Get a copy of Urban, The Straits Times or go to straitstimes.com for more stories.