TUNIS, Tunisia - Wednesday's attack on Tunisia's National Bardo Museum in the centre of Tunis left 21 people dead, 20 of them foreign tourists and many of them cruise passengers.
Tunisia's health ministry said three of the fatalities remain to be identified.
Below is a list of the identified victims:
Four Italians were killed, according to Tunis and the foreign ministry in Rome, which said six others were wounded.
Tunisia said three Japanese died, a figure confirmed by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who added that another three were wounded.
According to the Tunis authorities, three French tourists were among the dead. France has confirmed the death of two of them, while President Francois Hollande said there was a possibility of a third casualty.
Both fatalities confirmed by Paris came from southern France, with local authorities saying one was a retired man and the other the manager of a racecourse.
COLOMBIA and AUSTRALIAN COLOMBIAN
Tunis reported that one Colombian and a Colombian-Australian were killed.
The foreign ministry in Bogota said they were Miriam Martinez, 56, and her son Javier, 28, the latter who also had Australian nationality and lived in Sydney. The father of the family, retired army general Jose Arturo Camelo, survived. The family had gone on a cruise to celebrate the son's graduation.
Tunisia and Spain have both reported that two Spaniards were killed. Madrid named them as Antoni Cirera and Dolors Sanchez from Barcelona and said they had been on a cruise.
A Spanish couple - including a four-month pregnant woman - were found alive Thursday after spending the night hiding inside the Bardo with a museum guard.
A British tourist was among those killed, London and Tunis said.
Officials named her as Sally Adey and said she was visiting the museum with her husband, who survived.
A Belgian woman was killed, said Tunis and Brussels, which added that the victim's husband was wounded in the knee.
Tunisian officials said a Polish tourist was killed.
Officials say a Tunisian policeman was among the victims.