Mark Zuckerberg's donation became one of the hottest topics in 2015, and the books he read for his two week-old baby girl also caught the public eye. The book is Quantum Physics for Babies by Chris Ferrie.
To fulfil his promise of reading a book every two weeks, Zuckerberg opened a public page on Facebook named "A Year of Books" in January of 2015 and the first book he finished was The End of Power by Moises Naim. Here are 22 books recommended by Zuckerberg, of which 13 have Chinese versions.
1. World Order by Henry Kissinger
2. The Idea Factory: Bell Labs and the Great Age of American Innovation by Jon Gertner
3. The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin
4. The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
5. Why Nations Fail by Daron Acemoglu & James Robinson
6. Portfolios of the Poor: How the World's Poor Live on $2 a day by Daryl Collins & Jonathan Morduch
7. The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James & John Pruden
8. Genome by Matt Ridley
9. Energy by Vaclav Smil
10. The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks
11. A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
12. Muqaddimah by Ibn Khaldûn and N. J. Dawood
13. The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander and Cornel West
14. Orwell's Revenge by Peter Huber
15. Dealing With China by Henry M. Paulson
16. Rational Ritual by Michael Suk-Young Chwe
17. The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn and Ian Hacking
18. Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
19. On Immunity by Eula Biss
20. Gang Leader for a Day by Sudhir Venkatesh
21. The Better Angels of Our Nature by Steven Pinker
22. The End of Power by Moises Naim.