Woman accidentally swallows spoon in attempt to retrieve fish bone stuck in throat

PHOTO: Pixabay

Nanyang Siang Pau reported that a woman in Shenzhen, China, accidentally swallowed a 13cm metal spoon while attempting to retrieve a fish bone stuck in her throat.

What was bizarre was that the spoon remained in her body for days as she did not experience any pain or discomfort before she decided to see a doctor 10 days later.

The procedure took 10 minutes.

The doctor said that she could have had internal bleeding if she came later.

ALSO READ: Man lodges report in Taiwan against ex-girlfriend for 'breaking' his penis

More about
sex Accidents

SERVICES