LINDON, Utah, July 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- PBfit is the game-changing peanut butter powder taking the internet by storm. Not only is it the #1 selling peanut butter on Amazon in the USA, it's also the #1 selling powdered peanut butter across all U.S. retail locations!
The #1 Selling Powdered Peanut Butter in the USA is Now Available in Australia (PRNewsfoto/BetterBody Foods)
The best-selling, natural peanut butter powder that's transforming the marketplace is going global, launching on Amazon in Australia. Discover how health-conscious a go-to shelf staple can be.
Visit Amazon for the Original PBfit and Experience the Satisfying Taste of Peanut Butter with 87% less Fat and ⅓ the Calories of Traditional Peanut Butter.
- Experience the satisfying, great taste of peanut butter!
- Contains 8 grams of protein.
- Only 70 calories per serving.
- Easily add it in powder form to smoothies for a nutrient boost.
This vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, but not taste-free peanut butter contains 3 simple ingredients: gently pressed roasted peanuts, coconut palm sugar and a pinch of salt. When you're looking for that creamy peanut butter texture, just add water and mix.
Looking for a larger jar? PBfit comes in a 425g variety.
For a Twist on the Hazelnut Spread, Try PBfit All-Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder.
- Contains 82% less fat and 1/3 the calories of regular chocolate nut spreads (when prepared as directed).
- Made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Simple ingredients include peanuts, cane sugar, cocoa, and kosher salt.
- Mix into breads, pancakes, waffles, shakes, smoothies, and other recipes for a chocolate peanut butter flavor.
Find these varieties on Amazon Australia today!
About PBfit: Founded by Stephen Richards, PBfit is a subsidiary of BetterBody Foods. The company believes making better food choices contributes to a happy and healthy life. Committed to providing the best organic and natural foods for cooking, baking, health and wellness, the BBF team is constantly innovating and creating new healthy products. The 60 million dollar company created household names such as their best-selling PBfit peanut butter powder, now available to the Australian consumer market.
Related Links :