SINGAPORE, Oct 10, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - Voting for Asian Downstream Summit: Digital Transformation Awards 2018 has opened. The award ceremony, to be held during the Summit, aims to recognize and reward top enterprising refiners and innovative solution providers and technology providers in the oil & gas industry.
Dr Koh Poh Koon, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Trade & Industry and Ministry of National Development of Singapore, will be the guest of honour and announce the winners of the Digital Transformation Awards 2018.
Winners will be awarded in front of the industry's leading figureheads at the Award Ceremony during the Opening Plenary sessions on 31st October at the Asian Downstream Summit.
Top Nominee posters will also be printed and showcased at the Exhibition Hall open to all conference delegates and exhibition visitors.
The 3 Award categories are included as below:
- Best Digital Transformation Programme (Operator - refinery, petrochemical, chemicals)
- Best Innovative Technology for Improving Operational Efficiency (Digital)
- Best Innovative Technology for Improving Operational Efficiency (Other technology)
We have shortlisted 4 entries per category and winners will be decided on the number of votes they collect. Click https://bit.ly/2RDDkph or visit the ADS website to cast your vote for the below categories before 18th October 2018.
Best digital transformation program (operator - refinery, petrochemical, chemicals)
1. Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (ADNOC Refining), UAE : Integrated Refinery Information Systems (IRIS), A major step in Digital Transformation journey of Refineries
2. HPCL Mittal Energy Limited (HMEL), India : HMEL Digital Journey
3. MOL Group, Hungary : Digital Transformaton of MOL Downstream Operations
4. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, India : Operating Envelope Monitoring System
Best innovative technology for improving operational efficiency (digital)
1. AP-Networks : NaviTrack - Industry's leading work process deployment system
2. Axens : Drive Asset Performance to Optimum
3. Dassault Systemes : 3DEXPERIENCE across the lifecycle of capital facilities
4. Ingenero : Managing Process Manufacturing Operations
Best innovative technology for improving operational efficiency (other technology)
1. Hexagon PPM : A game changer for project execution
2. Tech Mahindra : Improving Operational Efficiency for Oil & Gas Downstream
3. Detect Technologies : Optimized sensor for real-time continuous monitoring of pipeline systems operated at high-temperatures
4. AP-Networks : Managing and maintaining quality risk management
Tanushree Mulraj, Project Director at Asian Downstream Summit, said: "We are committed to advancing the needs and interests of innovators in the industry for digital initiatives that are transforming the way the industry operates, and technologies that will change the downstream oil & gas landscape as we know it. The quest to winning an Award accolade represents a unique and exciting way for innovators to benchmark against their peers and other industry contemporaries. We look forward to welcoming a new generation of digital experts who exemplify business excellence and innovation."
Over 400+ industry leaders including refiners, petrochemical players, and chemicals manufacturers, EPCS, consultants and leading technology experts have already registered for the Asian Downstream summit this year. For more information, please visit www.downstream-asia.com.
About Asian Downstream Summit
The 11th Asian Downstream Summit is the region's largest conference and exhibition for the downstream refining and petrochemical industries. This year, the focus is on revolutionizing operations and maximizing efficiency through the implementation of digital technologies. Asian Downstream Summit is the anchor event during the Singapore International Energy Week - expected to attract 10,000+ visitors this year. For more information, please see www.downstream-asia.com.
Event dates and location:
- 31st October - 1st November 2018
- Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
For more information, interviews and media accreditation:
Rahmah Ishak, Marketing & Communications, Clarion Events Pte Ltd
E: Rahmah.Ishak@clarionevents.com, T: +65 6590 3970, F: +65 6223 9196
Copyright 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.acnnewswire.com