The 2013 Budget Statement will be delivered by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Tharman Shanmugaratnam in Parliament on Monday, Feb 25.
A "live" webcast of the delivery of the Statement will be made available at the Singapore Budget website (http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg).
The Budget Statement will be uploaded on the website after the speech has been delivered.
To receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered, members of the public can visit the Singapore Budget website to subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list. This free service will be available for subscription from Jan 28 to Feb 22.
Members of the public are encouraged to continue sending in their views and suggestions on issues that are relevant to Budget 2013. This exercise will close on Feb 8.
Following the delivery of the 2013 Budget Statement, the public can submit their feedback on the Budget initiatives introduced through the following channels:
- REACH Budget website (www.reach.gov.sg/budgetsg)
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/REACH_Singapore
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Hotline: 1800-353-5555
- Fax: 6336 7926
- SMS: 9-SPEAK-UP (9773 2587)
- Mail: 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369