Participants can learn how CEO Pippa Hallas is leading $60M family business Ella Bache into its next stage of growth
SYDNEY, Nov. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The cosmetic medical and surgical industry has become a multi-million dollar entrepreneurial industry. Rapid and ad hoc growth has opened the way for unregulated practices and some questionable methods of promotion, posing ethical dilemmas for some members of the medical profession, consumers and legislators.
Akolade's Cosmetics Practitioners Business Summit 2017 is being held on the 29thNovember - 1stDecember 2017 at the Grace hotel, Sydney to provide attendees with the essential operational and business expertise required to drive the improvement and accelerate the growth of cosmetics businesses.
Joining us at the summit is Pippa Hallas on how they are leading $60M family business Ella Bache into its next stage of growth.
The Ella Bache College of Skin and Beauty Therapy operates out of North Sydney and online, and excluding its franchised stores, the company employs 70 staff and 90 David Jones consultants. The Ella Bache salons and retail business has annual turnover of $60 million.
Register now to hear from Pippa and 20+ thought leaders to discover:
- Why marketing is the lead function of the organisation
- Secrets to rebranding Ella Bache with a new look and feel
- Why Ella Bache strives for brave expression within the market
- How we manage to stay relevant for this generation of Australians and the next
- Developing a robust strategic plan and implementing our growth strategy
- Insights into how we delight our customers and attract new ones
Just 4 weeks to go, this event is a must for practitioners of appearance medicine, whether surgical or non-surgical.
Registrations are now open, contact Akolade on +612-9247-6000 or at email@example.com. Quote VIP Code: PRFXNW2
Produced by Akolade: www.akolade.com.au