In addition to its award-winning suite of products, the brand will be showcasing the latest additions to its innovative line of Motorola and Hubble branded products
HONG KONG, Oct. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Binatone, an official licensee of the Motorola brand, will be showcasing its full line-up of products at the upcoming Autumn Hong Kong Electronics Fair (HKEF) taking place October 13-16, in Wan Chai, Hong Kong. The impressive line of innovative products exhibited at the fair will include its Motorola baby and home monitors, car accessories, lifestyle products and the VerveLife series. Binatone's 2017 product offerings can be found at booth no. 1B-B02 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from October 13-16.
In addition, visitors to Binatone's booth will get the unique opportunity to meet the latest premier products including:
- Motorola Halo: Designed by parents for parents, Motorola Halo is an overhead Wi-Fi video baby camera with remote viewing. The unique crib-mounted camera, gives parents the perfect view of baby from above. Equipped with soothing lullabies, a nightlight and lightshow projector, parents can be assured baby is sleeping in a sound environment. Additional features of the Halo include:
- Nightvision, two way communication, motion and sound detection alert
- Remote 1080p video streaming
- Detachable camera with battery backup
- Downloadable personalized soothing sound via Hubble App
- Motorola Sphere and Sphere+: Experience superior sound and quality first hand at HKEF with this 2-in-1 Bluetooth speaker with headphones. The Sphere provides seamless integration of audio and voice services for both on-the-go and at-home listening experiences. To maximize audio experience, the Sphere features:
- A full-room broadcasting speaker
- Up to 22 hours of playtime on the headset with 200 hours on standby mode
- The built-in speakerphone enables users to take calls either through the Sphere or the headphones that come with touch control on the ear pads
- Users can easily switch between the speaker and the headphones seamlessly and when the headphones are back on the speaker, they automatically start recharging
- The Sphere+ version has IP54 water and dust resistance and a longer battery life than the non-water resistant version
- Motorola Orbit: CES Asia 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, the Motorola Orbit is an innovative Wi-Fi® camera that turns any compatible Internet enabled device into a fully functional home video monitor. It is a completely portable, weather resistant home monitor with 1080p imaging and a battery life of up to three months, that's both Hubble Connected and supported by SD card storage so it works even in the event of Wi-Fi or power failure.
Also available at the show will be Binatone's line of Hubble branded products, including:
- Hubble Hugo: Hugo is a market first smart home assistant with integrated monitoring technology - powered and voiced through Alexa. It is a multi-dimensional smart speaker equipped with a full-function camera for home monitoring and image capturing. The home monitor's innovation brings a new level of monitoring to the connected home, and has been recognized by the ComputerBild Awards for Best Product Award eHome for 2017
"At Binatone, we strive to make our connected products as seamless and advanced as possible," said Dino Lalvani, CEO and Chairman, Binatone Global. "Using our cloud platform, Hubble Connected, we have created an ecosystem of baby and home monitoring products that simplify and unify the consumer experience. Our latest products are an addition to this cloud interface, and we are proud to showcase them at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair for the market to experience."
All of the products showcased connect to Hubble, Binatone's IoT platform and the largest connected provider of video cloud services. Hubble is helping simplify lives by connecting multiple facets of day-to-day life including home, nursery, audio, car, phones and more.
About Hubble Connected
Hubble makes it easy to stay connected with your favorite people, places and pets with live video streaming and up-to-date smart notifications wherever you are. Hubble is also the first Platform-as-a-Service for the connected home. Offering complete SDK, API integration documentation and reference design, Hubble enables leading brands and hardware manufacturers to rapidly integrate and connect new products to the cloud.
Binatone is a leading provider of innovative consumer electronics and lifestyle products for a broad range of applications including baby nursery, pet nursery and family connectivity at home. Binatone is an official licensee of the Motorola brand, and also markets consumer electronics under the AEG, Binatone, Hubble and iDECT brands. Hubble became part of the Binatone Group in 2014 as part of a broader shift towards end to end IoT solutions.
For more information, visit www.binatoneglobal.com
Logo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20150825/8521505498LOGO-a