HAIKOU, China, Aug. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- T.H.E 2020 will be held from November 27-29, 2020, and it features over 500 exhibitors who will be displaying their goods, services and products at 30,000sqm exhibition space. These include exhibiting hotel supplies, catering equipment of different brands, gathering quality suppliers, manufacturers, buyers, designers, investors, associations and other key industry leaders. They will showcase the latest trends and innovation in the industry and address market demands.
Hainan is China's largest Special Economic Zone. The State Council of the PRC put forward, in the 'Overall plan for the construction of Hainan free trade port', a document issued on June 1, 2020, which indicated the development of the free trade port has entered the full implementation phase. This is good news, because the Hainan free trade zone has unique advantages in terms of policy support, geographical location and prestigious tourism resources.
It is worth mentioning that The China International Hotel Industry Conference, hosted by China Hotel Association, joined with T.H.E on November 27 last year in 2019. The conference is one the most authoritative and extremely influential industry events in China and is the fifth event this year in Hainan. Each event attracted more than two thousand participants from the areas of accommodation, restaurants, catering, real estate agents, government representatives, industrial associations and more.
Based on China's domestic market, Hainan is an important hub of the Belt and Road, and the key gateway to ASEAN markets. As a globally recognized tourism island, Hainan features full-fledged accommodation, catering, travel services, and so on.
With deep implementations of Hainan's free trade port, more and more trade, commerce, business, investment and tourism will rapidly grow. In addition, new hotels, restaurants, duty-free stores, shopping centers, etc. will also spring up all over the place.
Hence, by setting up a one-stop platform to gather suppliers, buyers and people in the hotel & catering industry, T.H.E efficiently promotes more businesses to seize new opportunities and explore potential markets in Hainan. This is not only convenient for investors, but it is also significant to the whole industry and tourism development of the Hainan free trade port.
T.H.E 2020 event highlights include:
- Eight product zones and four industry groups to feature the products from kitchenware & restaurant equipment, furniture & decoration, lighting, table products, lobby & room supplies, cleaning & laundry equipment, food & beverage, smart hotel, swimming pool equipment, spa/sauna supplies, and more.
- Over 500 companies with more than 1,500 booths from 20 provinces. Some of these provinces are Guangdong, Fujian, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Hainan, Hunan, Hebei, and more.
- More than 10,000+ products are to be launched at the event.
- Co-operation and conjunction with the China International Hotel Industry conference, which will attract thousands of industry elites from across the country.
- Special events with 5 major themes including; hotel space design, display & floral design, intelligent space & lighting, hotel investment & financing roadshows
- Special Trend Zones to showcase latest home furnishing & decoration styles, fashion colors, smart life and quality brands.
- Many interactive and enjoyable onsite activities and competitions including; cleaning skill competitions, housekeeping activities, cook-off challenges, live vogue and mix-drinks displays
China Hotel Association will be fully guiding and supporting The Hotel Expo, which is being held for the first time this year. The Hotel Expo is co-hosted by The Trade Development Bureau of the Ministry of Commerce and Guangdong Chaoyu Exhibition Co.,Ltd , and will be organized by Hainan Chaoyu-expo Exhibition Co.,Ltd. It will certainly attract wide attention from the hotel & catering industry, and it aims to be a high-value platform of sourcing, cooperation and communication for the industry, both now and in the future.