GUANGZHOU, China, Dec. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- XAG announced to host the XAG Annual Conference 2018 (XAAC 2018) on December 14th, presenting the theme as "The Future of Digital Farming". This year, XAG will release a series of new products and services around digital farming, building up an organic brand ecosystem with global contributors.
XAAC 2018 consists primarily of a keynote address, presentation sessions, smart farming consultations, special get-togethers and media events. Growers, users, partners, and experts in agriculture from over 15 countries are invited, and will discuss how digital farming as a tool can contribute to solve the problems of food safety and security, ultimately, make world's agriculture smarter and more sustainable.
In the past two years, Chinese agricultural companies have been looking at the sector of digital farming, expecting how the introducing of ICT can digitize traditional farming workflow in the whole cycle of agriculture. XAG also share the mindset while partnering with strong players like Bayer, Ant Financial, Alibaba, and Harper Adams University etc.
"The future of digital farming is a race of no-return, and with powerful partners, we can make a positive difference for the benefit of mankind more efficiently," said Justin Gong, co-founder of XAG, "The role of XAG is not limited as a manufacturer of agricultural drones, the company will also increase the investment in digital farming infrastructure, and research into AI and farming robot areas, further making world's agriculture smarter."
There will be live updates on XAG's Facebook Page and Twitter during the XAAC 2018 for viewers who are interested in the event. For more information, please visit XAG's website.
As one of the leading agri-tech companies in China, XAG's footprints on digital farming can be seen from its development path in the past few years.
- XAG has been focusing on researching and developing intelligent agricultural UAS and precision farming tools since 2013.
- In 2016, XGEOMATICS, sub-brand of XAG, was established, to provide farmers with integrated solution of farmland information management.
- In 2017, XAG entered intelligent agriculture field jointly with Ant Financial, implementing AI into plant protection equipment.
- By 2018, XAG partnered with Bayer, who launched a digital farming solution "XARVIO" in 2017 and received The Climate Corporation's digital farming platform FieldView™ after the Monsanto acquisition.
- Same year, XAG, Bayer, and Alibaba Rural Taobao reached a strategic cooperation, together launched the Sustainable Farming Programme.
- Meanwhile, XAG established strategic partnership with Harper Adams University in the UK, which has in-depth research in agriculture, agricultural machinery and sustainable development.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-agricultural-drone-manufacturer-xag-announced-to-host-annual-conference-xaac-2018-moving-forward-to-the-future-of-digital-farming-300760560.html
Related Links :