BARCELONA, Spain, March 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- HMS Core has been unveiled to the public at MWC 2022 in Barcelona, exhibiting at three booths in Hall 1 of Fira Gran Via, from February 28 to March 3. The three booths are showcasing the brand-new open capabilities released in HMS Core 6 and highlight two types of services, namely, services tailored for graphics and video, 3D product display, and gaming; services designed for improved operations and expedited growth via sign-in, push notifications, payment, and data analysis. These services address the core needs of today's developers for creating ideal apps.
HMS Core 6, unveiled in October 2021, supports a wide range of devices, operating systems, and usage scenarios. New kits — such as 3D Modeling Kit, Audio Editor Kit, Video Editor Kit, and Keyring — address needs in fields ranging from app services and graphics to media and security. To ensure a top-notch development experience across the board, other existing kits have been substantially improved.
HMS Core brings innovative services that enrich daily use
At MWC 2022, groundbreaking services designed for fields such as graphics and video, 3D product display, and gaming that are available at the exhibition booths include:
- 3D Modeling Kit — transforms object images shot from different angles using an RGB-camera phone into 3D models
- AR Engine — offers basic AR capabilities such as motion tracking, environment tracking, body tracking, and face tracking, to help bridge real and virtual worlds via real-time ray tracing
- Computer Graphics (CG) Kit — comes with the Volumetric Fog plugin, to produce highly realistic fog with real-time interactive lighting
- Scene Kit — offers a real-time ray tracing plugin that simulates reflections on lake water
- AR Measure from Huawei — integrates AR Engine to accurately measure the length and area of an object and height of the human body, as well as volume of a cube.
HMS Core delivers kits that make end-to-end operations truly seamless
HMS Core enables developers to deliver a better user experience via sign-in, push notifications, and payment. Thanks to HMS Core's powerful data analysis capabilities, developers are able to manage and promote their apps with remarkable ease, consequently realizing targeted operations and business success. Notable services include:
- Account Kit — provides a quick and secure sign-in, sparing users the complex steps of account registration and sign-in authentication
- Push Kit — serves as a stable and targeted messaging service with extensive platform support
- In-App Purchases (IAP) — provides developers with access to various major mobile payment methods (both global and local)
- Analytics Kit — serves as a one-stop data analysis platform to support data collection, data analysis, data insights, and business growth, within a strict user privacy framework. FairPrice, a Singaporean shopping app that runs on Android, iOS, and Web platforms, has utilized Analytics Kit to make a comprehensive analysis of data from all platforms, so as to make informed product operations decisions throughout the entire user lifecycle.
Looking forward, HMS Core will remain committed to innovative and open solutions, facilitating app development with better services, improving app innovation and operations for a better user experience, and laying the foundation for an all-scenario, all-connected app ecosystem.
To learn more about HMS Core, please visit HUAWEI Developers (huawei.com)