HONG KONG, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Now on its 14th year, Hong Kong Business High Flyers Awards honours 23 outstanding companies that have exemplified how a remarkable commitment to innovation, strong focus on customer service, and adherence to social responsibility make a business successful.
"In the midst of global economic challenges, the past year has been tough for most businesses in Hong Kong. It is with great honour that we award these companies who have shown utmost commitment and excellence despite tepid operating environment," says Tim Charlton, publisher of Hong Kong Business.
The awards ceremony will be held at the Tamarind & Terrace, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Wan Chai, Hong Kong on January 16, 2018. The winners will receive a crystal trophy as well as tokens during the awards night. They will also be entitled to a 2-page editorial feature in the 2017 Hong Kong Business Annual Issue.
Below is the list of winners:
- HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited - Grand Award – Outstanding Enterprise Award
- Able Communications Group - Reliable Enterprise Communications and Innovative Retail Solutions
- Athena Best Financial Group - Wealth Management and Financial Advisory
- British Airways - Airlines
- Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong - Best Family Hotel in Hong Kong
- Elite Concepts - Innovative F&B Concepts
- FTLife Insurance Company Limited - Life Insurance
- Godiva - Premium Chocolatier
- Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited - Outstanding Insurance Company
- Hang Seng Bank - Best Commercial Bank
- Ladycode - Online Luxury Consignment Services
- Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong - Boutique Hotel
- Lifestyle Insurance - Insurance Broker – Business & General Insurance
- MassMutual Asia Ltd - Innovative Insurance Company
- Mayfare Group - F&B Management
- Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited - Automobile
- PrimeCredit Limited - Outstanding Finance Company
- Shama Serviced Apartments - Serviced Apartment
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited - Retail Banking
- TGT - Most Innovative Technology in Connectivity
- Thomas, Mayer & Associes - Law Firm
- WTT - Fixed Network, Broadband & Cloud Services - Telecommunications
- Zchron Design - Interior Designer
ABOUT HONG KONG BUSINESS
Hong Kong Business is the only English-language bi-monthly business magazine dedicated to Hong Kong and China. The magazine has been in circulation since 1982. Essential coverage includes the economy, investment, manufacturing, technology, travel and trade, plus special overseas features with in-depth reporting on bilateral economic ties with Hong Kong. It offers fresh perspectives and ideas to guide its readers through the challenges and complexities of their businesses, providing opinion and analysis on all areas of business to improve performance. Its online platform, http://hongkongbusiness.hk/, is visited by 21,755 unique users monthly and is being viewed 37,512 times.
ABOUT HIGH FLYERS AWARDS
In 2004, we launched the High Flyers Awards to provide recognition to Hong Kong's business heroes. It was an instant success and today it is recognized as a symbol of excellence for companies throughout the Southeast Asian Region. The High Flyers also received coverage in the Hong Kong Business Annual - a must-read for understanding Hong Kong's business outlook for the coming year.