SINGAPORE, Feb. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Asia's largest commercial aviation event, organised by Terrapinn, opens on 27th February at Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore. Attendees include executives from Changi Airport, Scoot, ANA, SAGA, Japan Airlines, Bangalore Airport and more.
The 2018 event will bring over 150 expert speakers across 7 tracks: World Low Cost Airlines, AirXperience, Aviation IT, Air Retail, Aviation Marketing, Aviation Human Capital, and brand new for 2018, Airport T.EX, focusing on technology and experience for modern airports.
At the Airport T.EX track on 27 February 2018, a panel discussion on 'Creating a seamless on-the-ground experience', moderated by HappyOrNot will take place with the following panellists:
- Thomas Gunther, Manager Customer Service (Int'l), American Airlines
- Catherine B. De Leon, Director -- Programme Management Office, Cebu Pacific Air
- Saud Alsabhan, Marketing Director, Riyadh Airports Company
On 28 February 2018, the Aviation IT track will bring a panel discussion on the topic of "Modernising our IT systems: The coming technology revolution and what we should care". Moderated by Aaron Tan Dani, Chairman, IASA APAC, he will be joined by:
- Ravinder Pal Singh (Ravi), Chief Information & Innovation Officer, Vistara (TATA SIA Airlines Limited)
- Asad Bukhari, Dy General Manager ICT, Pakistan International Airlines
- Khounphon Philakone, Deputy Director on ICT & E-Commerce, Commercial Department, Lao Airlines
- Chris Tan, Director, ICT Leadership & Professional Development, CIO Academy Asia
Across 2 days and 7 premium conferences, we will have over 150 speakers to discuss strategic issues on passenger experience, IT solutions, ancillary revenue, marketing and big data, human resource, airport management and low-cost airlines' business models.
A small sample of the confirmed speakers include:
- Dieter Vranckx, Vice President, Sales Asia Pacific, Lufthansa Group Airlines
- Robecta Ma, Vice President of Marketing, Americas, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Juha Jarvinen, Chief Commercial Officer, Finnair
- George Liu, Chief Marketing Officer, Hong Kong Airlines
- Steven Greenway, Chief Executive Officer, reward-U, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, U-FLY Alliance
- Gautier Parfait, Flight Operations Training Coordinator, British Airways
- Anthony Doyle, Senior Director - Global Sales Corporate Development & Operations, Air Canada
- Javed Malik, Chief Operating Officer, Bangalore International Airport
- Herve Gueusquin, Chief Executive Officer, SAGA - Sahel And Gulf Airlines
- Curtis Willmore, Manager - Distribution Corporate Strategy, United Airlines
Besides the conference, the exhibition will see over 50 solution providers, 20 exhibiting airlines and an Airline University and Technology Showcase Sessions. Some of the exhibiting companies includes OpenJaw, MasterCard, Heineken, JR Technologies, Aeroprofessional, Airfree, KIU, Media Carrier, Moleskine, Conxxe, GoQuo and more. The exhibiting airlines and airports include Air Astana, Japan Airlines, Fiji Airways, Central Japan International Airport, Changi Airport, Turkish Airlines and more.
The two-day conference and exhibition is expected to gather over 1,000 aviation stakeholders from Asia-Pacific and beyond.
About Aviation Festival Asia 2018
Date: 27 - 28 February 2018
Conference opening hours: 09:00 am
Exhibition opening hours: 10:30 am
Venue: Level 4, Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore
Terrapinn is a business media company. Its products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. For more information, please visit www.terrapinn.com.
Note: Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Press passes are strictly reserved for reporters, journalists, editors only. Final issuance of press passes is subjected to Terrapinn's discretion.