SINGAPORE, Oct. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Organized by ForwardLeading LTD, the Digital Marketing Leaders Summit brings top marketing speakers and attendees to Singapore in just 4 weeks' time. On October 31 & November 1, the Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel will host 100 attendees working within the digital, marketing and content space from Fortune 100's, start-ups and tech companies.
What Will You Gain From Attending?
- Secure your place amongst current leading organisations attending
- Grasp new skills and technologies that project opportunities for new growth
- Learn directly from marketing and digital experts from global leading organisations in an intimate setting
- Manage your Digital Marketing future and technology development from a strategic angel
- Progress your business through networking and collaborating with marketers, content leaders and digital executives
- Strengthen professional performance and obtain certificate for professional excellence
This year, the Summit will host brands such Prudential, SkyScanner, Ferrari, StarHub, WWF International, Google, SAP, Spotify, Alibaba, Yahoo & more, as the organizer looks to bring some of the brightest minds in marketing together to create an environment where knowledge sharing, learning and great networking happens all at once, whilst you relax at the Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel.
Why this event?
- Structure - Keynote presentations, workshops, panels, roundtable and key take-away round ups are included.
- Engaging - The content will keep you interested. Instead of going on to long, people are here to talk and make meaningful connections.
- Relevant - The speakers selected have worked to discuss what matters, share actionable insight, and are leaders who know what people need to know.
The Digital Marketing Leaders Summit is an exclusive event that focuses on bringing industry senior leaders together in an environment that pushes sharing and integration of ideas. The organizer prides its model on not having sales pitches and large audiences, instead having 100 highly engaged and relevant people in the room for 2 days.
If you would like to learn more about this summit, please reach out to Thomas Yuan on email@example.com or visit the event's website today: https://forwardleading.co.uk/meetings/digital-marketing-leaders-singapore-2017?utm_source=PRNewswire&utm_medium=PR&utm_campaign=AIPressRelease
Supporting ForwardLeading's mission statement "meeting the learning, development and networking objectives of senior business leaders and assist them within developing leadership growth via bringing impeccable quality to both the offline meetings and the online content experience", this summit will give you the tools and experience so you can gain ROI to deliver once you return to the work place.