SYDNEY, Oct. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Not-for-Profit sector in Australia is going through one of the biggest eras of change in history. With less government funding, increased competition, growing consumer demands and disruption of technology, many businesses in the industry are struggling to keep up and remain sustainable.
It is vital that organisations modernise their businesses and create solid foundations that have the capacity to embrace and drive change and innovation.
Akolade's National Not-for-Profit Leaders Forum is being held on the 5th - 7thDecember 2017 at the Swissotel Sydney. This event provides delegates with practical tools to strengthen their business in order to remain viable and financially sustainable in an unpredictable sector.
Key speakers include:
- The Hon. Michael Sukkar MP, Assistant Minister to the Treasurer, Parliament of Australia
- David Crosbie, Chief Executive Officer, Community Council Australia
- Ron Hooton, Chief Executive Officer, Vision Australia
- Michelle Stewart, Chief Executive Officer, Cure Brain Cancer Foundation
- Claire Mallinson, Chief Executive Officer, Amnesty International Australia
- Brian Doolan, Chief Executive Officer, The Fred Hollows Foundation
- David Armstrong, Head of Engagement and Sustainability, Caritas Australia
Registrations are now open, contact Akolade on 612 9247 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote VIP Code: PRFXNW1