Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world's premier hotel management companies, has selected Book4Time as their exclusive Spa Management Software Provider for all Shangri-La Locations.
MARKHAM, Ontario, Feb. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Book4Time, one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies and the leading global provider of next-generation spa management software, today announced that Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world's premier hotel management companies, with over 100 hotels in 22 countries, has selected Book4Time as its exclusive Spa Software Provider for all properties.
Shangri-La was looking for the best platform to manage all their spa locations around the globe to help them improve spa operations, customer experience, and retention. The Book4Time's Spa Management cloud-based software will provide a streamlined and integrated service, allowing the spa and hotel operations to work together seamlessly to manage spa reservations while helping the staff optimize workflow and increase guest experience and loyalty. "After reviewing and comparing several other spa software providers, we selected Book4Time due to the enterprise capabilities of its platform to meet our global requirements and 24/7 product support availability," said Todd Hewitt, Head of Spa, at Shangri-La.
According to Todd Hewitt, Book4Time was the best choice for several reasons:
- Book4Time offers a cloud-based System, easier to setup and maintain with lower up-front cost - compared to the competitors - making it easier for ALL properties to get on board regardless of their size.
- "It greatly improves visibility, because of the ease of access that comes with cloud-based systems, corporate can login to any property from anywhere at any time..." said Todd. Previously, they had no insight and had to rely on data being sent in by each individual spa.
- Book4Time's Online and Mobile Booking feature enhances the overall guest experience, improves staff efficiency and increases bookings overnight.
- The Streamline reports and SOP's across all locations, SSO (Single Sign-on) allows corporate more control and security into each property.
- The platform's extensive reporting and accuracy/reliability of reports… we wanted to ensure that our reports were accurate and reliable.
- Thinking of the future… Book4Time's is always innovating, payment support for WeChat or Alipay will be a big win for the Asia market.
- International and multi-language support is key for us. Book4Time already supports over 60 countries and 11 languages.
This strategic collaboration comes to Book4Time and Shangri-La in a timely moment, since the software's Q2 release will incorporate additional language capability for the front desk staff to use the system in a preferred language. This facilitates not only the navigation and usability of the software but will improve the customer experience even more. Another feature of the upcoming release that also attracted Shangri-La was the Mobile Check-out option, which will save time to the customer and the employees, thus allowing tech-savvy clients to self-checkout right from the luxury of their mobile phone.
"We are excited to welcome Shangri-La to the Book4Time family," said Roger Sholanki, Founder and CEO of Book4Time. "I'm confident Shangri-La will benefit from our unique innovations and the think different approach to Spa Management that have helped 1000's of other Spa brands on a global scale reach their true potential."
Book4Time has increasingly served top luxury hotels' spas from all over the globe since 2004 and continues to expand its customer base, always innovating and one step ahead of the rest of Spa Management software providers.
Book4Time is a global provider of cloud-based all-in-one management solutions for Spa and Wellness businesses in over 60 countries. Founded in 2004 by Roger Sholanki, and named one of PROFIT 500 Canada's Fastest Growing Companies, Book4Time is a privately funded Canadian company and the preferred solution to several of the world's largest and most prestigious beauty and wellness brands on a global scale, with a market reach of over 20 million consumers, managing more than $1.5 billion in annual transaction volume. The company base its state of the art product on innovation, with this in mind, Book4Time was the first in the industry to offer a cloud-based solution, starting with spa booking software, they quickly built out an entire all-in-one solution that runs businesses from anywhere and continually adds new innovative features.
For more information, visit https://book4time.com/.
About Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world's premier hotel management companies, currently operates over 100 hotels in 22 countries and 76 destinations under the Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders brands. Prominently positioned in Asia, the group has established its brand hallmark of "hospitality from the heart" over four decades in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and the Indian Ocean. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Australia, mainland China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please visit www.shangri-la.com.
For further information: Book4Time Media Contact: Yeniffer Padrino, Tel: +1.905.752.2588, firstname.lastname@example.org