The China Development Forum 2017 will be held in Beijing from Saturday to Monday.
This will be the first major high-profile conference held after the conclusion of the two sessions, namely the National People's Congress (NPC) and the Chinese Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).
Senior government officials, leaders from global corporations and institutions and renowned scholars will gather to discuss major issues under the theme of "China and the World: Economic Transformation through Structural Reforms".
Let's take a look at some of the business leaders expected to attend the forum.
- Tim Cook, CEO, Apple Inc
- Ginni Rometty, chairwoman, president and CEO of IBM
- Jean-Dominique Senard, CEO, Michelin Group
- Alex Gorsky, chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson
- Yi Huiman, chairman of the Industrial and Commerce Bank of China
- Yang Yuanqing, chairman, Lenovo Group
- Pan Gang, chairman and president of Yili Industrial Group
- Shen Nanpeng, global executive partner of Sequoia Capital
- Fang Hongbo, chairman and president of Midea Group
- Liu Yonghao, chairman of New Hope Group
- Zhang Yuliang, chairman of Greenland Group
- Fu Yuning, chairman of China Resources (Holdings) Co Ltd
- Yang Lan, chairwoman of Sun Media Group
- Stuart Gulliver, CEO of HSBC Holdings Plc
- Dieter Zetsche, chairman of Daimler AG and head of Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Ben van Beurden, CEO of Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Jean-Pascal Tricoire, chairman and CEO of Schneider Electric
- Joe Kaeser, president and CEO of Siemens AG
- Zuo Hui, chairman of Homelink Real Estate
- Dominic Barton, chairman and global managing director of McKinsey & Company