SYDNEY, Oct. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In today's volatile market, times of crisis and change can present significant challenges for a business. Reputations are vulnerable and companies are under intense scrutiny from the public and shareholders during these periods.
However, crisis and change can also present real opportunities - there is the chance to rebuild a positive image for your brand and reshape how your company is perceived. And as a corporate communicator, you are often the first point of the contact for the public and other external and internal stakeholders.
On 21st - 23rd November, Zoe Hibbert, Visa's Head of Corporate Communications for Asia Pacific will be joining us from Singapore to attend Akolade's 2nd Corporate Communications and PR Leadership Forum. Zoe will be sharing expert insights into the new and evolving skillsets required of today's corporate communicators -- a discussion not to be missed.
Other features speakers will include:
- Meshlin Khouri, Group Head Communications, Bayer Australia and New Zealand
- Christine Black, Director of Public Affairs and Communications, Coca-Cola
- Nathan Burman, Head of PR and Communications, Twitter
- Adrian Flood, Director of Communications, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Greer McCracken, Head of Global Communications, Cotton On Group
This event presents real world examples of how to strengthen the communications function in your organisation and create meaningful impact in the mind of your customers. Join us at this industry-leading event and be part of the conversation!
Registrations are now open, contact Akolade on 612-9247-6000 or email@example.com. Quote VIP Code: PRFXNW2