- Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan wins for Best TV Interview
- Cybersecurity Agency CEO David Koh wins for Best Online Interview
- 77th Street Founder & CEO Elim Chew takes Best Conference Presentation
- Awards to recognise local senior business leaders for sophisticated media and communications skills now launching in Malaysia
- Aims to realise Hong Bao Media's vision of ensuring every Asian business leader is a world-class presenter
SINGAPORE, May 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Hong Bao Media, the homegrown provider of a new generation of communications services for a new era of communications, has today announced the winners of the inaugural Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018, which recognises local business leaders for their media skills, and showcases skilled and credible home-grown communicators.
Each week until July 31, 2018, we are shortlisting a local corporate figure who has demonstrated excellence in a media appearance, in the Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018.
At the same time, Hong Bao Media has launched the awards in Malaysia and fine-tuned the categories to:
- Best TV Interview
- Best Online Interview
- Best Conference Presentation
- Best Live Webcast
Each week until July 31, 2018, HBM will shortlist local business leaders who demonstrate excellence in these categories.
Senior business leaders can also be nominated by their communications directors, or they can nominate themselves through our awards website www.hongbaomedia.com/mediasavvy.html.
"All the shortlisted candidates of the Hong Bao Media Savvy Awards 2018 demonstrate what we've known all along: that our local business leaders can be just as good communicators as their Western counterparts," said Hong Bao Media CEO and former CNBC anchor Mark Laudi.
Connect with Mark on LinkedIn and watch as he makes the announcement here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6405243466212835329
"Our vision is to build a culture of excellence in communication, to maximise the potential of Asian companies in the Asian century.
"We saw 107 candidates nominated, and we selected those who displayed greatest technical skills and confidence, but also authenticity and credibility in their performances," Laudi concluded.
All shortlisted candidates' nominations can be found here:
- Razer CEO makes TV interviews look like child's play
- David Koh: Cybersecurity chief gives locked-down on-camera presentation
- Elim Chew displays a high Sensitivity Quotient in her TEDxNTU presentation
- Desmond Kuek: Will you resign?
- Are you a demanding boss, Lee Lik Hsin?
- Star Alliance CEO: Local business leader is a star media performer
- Budget 2018: Iswaran balances selling it, and explaining it
- Kurt Wee: you don't need to be big to be media savvy
- Candice Ong: the whys and hows of strong new media interviews
- How to win at interviews, even if English isn't your first language
- Ho Kwon Ping: no-nonsense media presence builds credibility
- Cecily Ng: The right recipe for coffee with the boss
- Anthony Tan grabs our attention with interview about Uber merger
- Liew Mun Leong lands his key points in airport surcharge interview
- Appearing well in the media is part of our heritage
- TV interview is business as usual for Ho Meng Kit
- PBA Group's Derrick Yap shows the human side to robotics in radio interview
Tel (+65) 6570 9139
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180524/2142329-1