SINGAPORE - Spirulina is a bluish-green microalgae produced from the process of photosynthesis and has been in existence for more than 3.6 billion years.
It has a long history of being a safe and nutritious food for human consumption. In 1981, the Food and Agriculture Organisation of United Nations (FAO) announced that Spirulina is the superfood of the 2000's.
The Japan Food Analysis Centre and Japan Health Food Association (JHFA) also recognised Spirulina as a highly nutritious health food. In fact, most Japanese Centenarians have diets that are very rich in Spirulina.
Benefits of Spirulina:
- Spirulina produces more nutrition per acre than any other food. For example, Spirulina produces 20 times more protein per acre than soybeans.
- Spirulina contains compounds such as phycocyanin, polysaccharide and sulfolipid to strengthen the immune system.
- Spirulina is high in beta-carotene, which is 10 times more concentrated than carrots to support the immune system.
- Spirulina is a rich source of vegetable protein, which is easily digestible and free from fat and cholesterol from animal origin.
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) found in Spirulina provides the same nutrition as mother's milk to help mental and vision development.
- Spirulina is also a natural source of iron needed for the development of strong body system, important for both women and children.
- Spirulina is one of the richest sources of vitamins B12 and B complex essential for healthy nerves and tissues.
- As a natural food, Spirulina contains phytonutrients such as phycocyanin, chlorophyll and carotenoid to help maintain good health.
Try Red Sun's Japan Spirulina , available at major pharmacies and Chinese medical halls.
Red Sun Japan Spirulina is 100 per cent natural and free from pesticides and other forms of contaminants. It is cultivated using the latest Japanese technology in a pollution free environment.
The manufacturing process is subjected to multiple tests at every stage, to ensure that products meet the utmost food safety and quality standards.
Furthermore, the finished products are tested for heavy metals at the Japan Food Research Laboratories before being shipped to Singapore.
For normal healthy individuals: 5 - 10 tablets daily (half the amount for children)
For the weak, sickly and suffering from malnutrition: 10 - 20 tablets daily
Can be taken anytime, before or after meals
1200 tablets (Value Pack): $99 Content: 1200's x 200mg Net weight: 240gm
500 tablets (Per bottle): $49 Content: 500's x 200mg Net Weight: 100gm
Guardian, Watsons, Unity Healthcare, OG, Mustafa, Nishino Pharmacy, Chinese Medicine Hall
To order, call 6337 7133 or go to http://www.redsunproducts.com/onlineordering/